WelCOmE to my Blog ^ ^


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

new life in oversea

HALLO!!!
my blog!!hehe ^^

yea yea i have my new life in aus as i mentioned in the tittle lolX
i have been here for one week
but thing didnt change in me
i still ♥ my gf ,my mrs low

today was the 250 days we have been together
haha ~~it has been a long time
u knw y i so ♥u?
haha>it is true
the reason is because u are naughty ,cute
care ppl,kind,ur shy face
haha although sometime we quarel because of many thing
like missunderstand and no happy wif other
haha but it make us become more good wif each other
i didnt regret i met u ~really~
in those days~I didnt grow up
when i met u
i grow up in everything
i knw hw to care other ppl feel
become more and more mature
although i like to naugthy wif u hahah
ya~i wan my dream come true the one i looking forward

^^250 days
tagged wong jia min.....mrs low =D

No comments:

Post a Comment