WelCOmE to my Blog ^ ^


Friday, January 28, 2011

u and me =)

ok i say truthly ....this blog is getting old and old= =
and i never help it to change it's look to look nicer
somemore the owner girl keep say he didnt update =P
ok bro =)i will make u into a new look be4 chinese new year =D
to let u have a good look to meet chinese new year woohooo

well,every year i am so looking forward to take ang pau and chinese new year
but tis year i am not,definety not.
in fact i live here edi for 18 year = =
when wanna leave here is abit sad
btw,i will wait u.ya,is u mrs low ,wong jia min
i will never let our dreams fall off and i will make it to move nearer to us
as the time pass by=)

k next thing .recently,i was driving car wif lincence edi but still no vry good in the skill= =
ermmm,i scare i will make trouble when mrs low is sitting beside me= =
tat y i am so keen to drive in order to make my skill improve.
i wan to protect u ,but no make trouble on u,if i can choose i prefer the trouble and all the thing is happen on me.
Like someone is DISTURBING u and ANNOYING u.
dont ever try to irriatating my girl and too over.
we have met and solve many of the problem together
tat y,our relationship is so strong
i will never forget to tell u all the truth and i alway tell the truth though LOL
we share many thing.so nice.
i like the way u alway be.
ok.here i thx to god ,let me have a so tressure one,mrs low
she is my most important thing i ever knw ,so,i will never dump u away.
♥ ♥ i will wait u too.thx the courage u giv me really thx.=)

tmr outing oo yea (^oo^)happy
ok =)few more days is chinese year wish all of u chinese new year
have nice fat new year LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment